Course InformationAt Bundaberg Aqua Scuba you can learn to dive for a very competitive price. Upon course completion you will be a fully qualified diver and will be issued with a Scuba License. This will allow you to scuba dive anywhere in the world.
We pride ourselves in providing a high quality course and level of training that adheres strictly to the guidelines required for an Open Water Diver
- Duration 4 days
- Upon course completion you will be issued with a temporary dive certificate. The full license is with photo id and will be mailed to the student by the diving organization
- Course materials available in 14 languages
- 1 Pool Session and 1 Classroom Session
- Minimum 4 Ocean Dives
Course RequirementsDiving medicals are not compulsory unless one of the following circumstances apply.
As per the Queensland Code of Practice for Diving you must do a dive medical if you are in the following at-risk categories:
- Those with an at risk medical condition, such as Asthma, Diabetes, Epilepsy or
- over 45 years of age or
- has a body mass index over 30.
Included in price
- Theory, Pools and Dives
- All equipment required
- Registration fees
|SSI Open Water Online Study Kit (required for SSI course only)
|PADI Open Water Manual (required for PADI course only)||$90.00|
|Dive Medical (if required)||See with your local doctor.|